MAC DEN -
A Social Entrepreneurship Competition
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبُّكُمْ فَٱعْبُدُوهُ ۗ هَـٰذَا صِرَٰطٌۭ مُّسْتَقِيمٌۭ
Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him ˹alone˺. This is the Straight Path.’”
Surat al-Imran, v.51, Qur’an
MAC DEN - A Social Entrepreneurship Competition Paper Submission Form
MAC DEN – A Social Entrepreneurship Competition is a social enterprise pitch competition with a live audience, panel-judged final event. There will be two grand cash prizes for the winning teams in addition to other prizes like working spaces and business mentorship.
The competition is composed of three stages, starting with a written submission. Those that pass this stage will be invited to make a video submission. The finalists will present their pitch live at the MAC Convention 22.
DEADLINE: SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY JUNE 23 BY 11:59 PM
By clicking the ‘YES’ button, you agree to the following terms:
1. Submissions must abide by Islamic guidelines.
2. Please follow length guidelines for specific categories as outlined
3. The final part of this form will ask for a link to the submission document. Please ensure that the link has been shared openly, so that it’s accessible.
4. Participants agree that the competition judges and committee shall have the right to publish, exhibit and publicize all entries.
5. The entry must fit the theme and be original. Applicants may not forge, plagiarize, or violate copyright laws in the creation of their artwork, otherwise, the entries will automatically be disqualified.
6. All participants are permitted to a maximum of three submissions.
7. A donation upon entry is encouraged. If you have purchased a ticket for the convention, you may skip this step.
8. Each venture team must be composed of 3 or more people
Competition is now closed.