إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ رَبِّى وَرَبُّكُمْ فَٱعْبُدُوهُ ۗ هَـٰذَا صِرَٰطٌۭ مُّسْتَقِيمٌۭ
Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him ˹alone˺. This is the Straight Path.’”
Surat al-Imran, v.51, Qur’an
Thrive: A Competition for the Arts
Calling on all Canadian Muslim Artists!
What comes to mind when you thinking about “Thriving in the path of Allah swt?” How do you connect to the verse above? What emotions does it evoke? What does it mean to maintain “ Istiqamah on the path towards Allah SWT?” Share your feelings, thoughts, ideas, images with the rest of the world using your artistic talents for a chance to win one of many prizes! With many categories to choose from, invite your friends along on this journey to be seen and heard by thousands!
DEADLINE: SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK BY JUNE 23 11:59 PM
By clicking the ‘YES’ button, you agree to the following terms:
1. Submissions must abide by Islamic guidelines
2. Length limits: Drama (5mins); writing (1500 words); Kids (1500 words); Acoustics (3mins)
3. The final part of this form will ask for a link to the submission (video, image, document). Please ensure that the link has been shared openly so that it is accessible.
4. Participants agree that the THRIVE judges and committee shall have the right to publish, exhibit and publicize all entries.
5. The entry must fit the theme and be original. Applicants may not forge, plagiarize, or violate copyright laws in the creation of their artwork, otherwise, the entries will automatically be disqualified.
6. All participants are permitted to submit a maximum of three submissions.
7. A donation upon entry is encouraged. If you have purchased a ticket for the convention, you may skip this step.
Competition is now closed.